Why do you need Video User Manuals ? Read on…
If you're a WordPress consultant, you're in a great career at the perfect time. WordPress powers about 20% of the web and more and more businesses are realising the importance of online presence to market their product. The proliferation of social media means that people can easily see what their competition is up to – and they don't want to be left behind!
The only problem with the popularity of WordPress is that everyone (including your clients) seems to know that it's a content management system, and yet there is a pretty steep learning curve that comes with it. So at Video User Manuals, we've created a very cool and affordable plugin. Basically, the plugin installs over 60 video tutorials (in a variety of languages and accents) in your client's WordPress dashboard. It teaches them everything they need to know about WordPress and is automatically updated with every new WordPress release. It even has instructional videos on common plugins like WordPress SEO by Yoast and WooCommerce.
As a WordPress developer we think the Video User Manuals plugin is a must for your business. And here's 5 reasons why…
1. It saves your valuable time and money: If you don't want to waste hours and wages instructing clients on how to use WordPress, this tool is for you. The client easily learns by taking themselves through step-by-step instructional videos. You can even choose which videos you think are relevant and exclude the ones you don't.
2. You could do it yourself but: It won't be near as professional and you'd have the hassle of having to update it with every new WordPress release. Do you really want to waste your valuable time doing this?
3. It can be used as part of your sales pitch to the client: Many people are nervous when it comes to updating their own websites. A one-hour training session can often leave them feeling overwhelmed. But… image the relief they'll feel when they know they've been given an easy to follow set of videos that they can watch in their own time and re-watch whenever they need to. That's definitely got be part of your winning pitch!
4. Your business will be seen as ultra professional: You can include your own branding and your own videos in the plugin. Add your own testimonial videos or staff profiles for the client to really get to know your business and what you are offering them.
5. It doesn't cost the earth: Check out the Video User Manuals calculator – add in a few costs and you'll soon see that this is a no-brainer. With the amount of time spent in the initial tutoring and subsequent answering of client queries , wouldn't you prefer to be out winning more clients, or even planning your next holiday?
So check Video User Manuals out now and get ready to take your business to the next level!