Tune in to this episode of the Agency Hour episode as Troy Dean chats with fellow WordPress web design coach Josh Hall.
Josh was once a cabinet maker by day and drummer in a rock band by night. Upon getting laid off from the cabinet maker position in 2009, he began doing graphic design for his band and started doing freelance design for bands, churches and local businesses.
He began offering web design and while making money on the side and going to night school learning digital design and graphics, decided to start his own web/graphic design agency and go full time.
He built his web design career as a solo-prenuer from 2010-2016 and scaled his web design agency up before selling it in the summer of 2020 to focus full time on teaching others how to build web design businesses of their own through his website at joshhall.co.
Topics Covered on the Agency Hour/Podcast
- What impact has your podcast had on your business and life?
- Who is Josh Hall? Where did he start?
- All roads lead to websites
- Stoking the fire for teaching
- An agency team vs a coaching team
- How to compete with lower price point course providers
- Just share what you know
- The end all to imposter syndrome
- The need for a Web Master
- A confident mindset around pricing
- Where to find Josh Hall
Discover How Agency Mavericks Could Grow Your Digital Agency
Right now, we’re guaranteeing you can GET PAID to close 8 new clients in the next 30 days. Seriously.
If you’d like to chat with our team about how you can get paid to close, click here and let’s get to work.