Do you ever feel like you're not good enough? Like someone is always looming over your shoulder, waiting for you to mess up so they can say, “I told you so”? If that sounds like you, then you might be dealing with imposer syndrome. Don't worry, you're not alone. In this episode of The Agency Hour, Troy Dean talks with Clinical Psychologist Dr Sherry Walling talk about imposer syndrome, mindset and how to deal with it. So listen on and learn how to finally break free from those chains of doubt!
Topics Covered on the Agency Hour/Podcast
- Who is Dr Sherry Walling?
- Her book, Touching Two Worlds.
- Why be an entrepreneur?
- What is Imposter Syndrome
- Feeling like you don’t fit in
- Deciding how we spend our time
- Quiet Quitting
- Risk Assessment.
- Our brains negative bias
- Naming your negative voice
- Building Emotional Resilience
- Two emotions can be true at once
- Change the thoughts that you’re thinking
- A cheer squad of voices
- Touching Two Worlds, a guide to mental help
- The importance of being vulnerable
- Dealing with Grief
- What is Psychologist Supervision/therapy?
- The stigma of asking for help with their mental help
- Creating a difference perspective
If you're feeling like an imposter, don't worry – you are in good company. Many high-achieving people suffer from imposter syndrome at some point in their lives. Dr Sherry Walling talks about how the first step to overcoming it is acknowledging that you're feeling it. Building emotional resilience and mindfulness can help us make better decisions about where to focus our energy.
We are lucky to have an amazing coaching team. Jennie Lakenan is even a certified life coach. We can help you to overcome imposter syndrome and grow your business. Reserve a call TODAY. Our coaches and great community are here to help you.
Discover How Agency Mavericks Could Grow Your Digital Agency
At Agency Mavericks, we have the courses, community, and coaching to help your agency grow. Our team can identify the gaps in your agency to help you bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be. Whether you’re looking for support with growing a remote team, packaging your offer, enhancing your sales process, or scaling your agency to 7 or 8-figures, Agency Mavericks is here to support you every step of the way! Book your no-obligation clarity call today!