This week on The Agency Hour, Johnny Flash and Brandon Hirst talk about how Brandon went from 8K to 34K in recurring revenue in a single year. They also discuss how his stress levels has dropped thanks to growing his team, dealing with push-back & never trading time for money.
Topics Covered on the Agency Hour/Podcast
- Who is Brandon Hirst?
- His journey from $8000 to $34000 in recurring revenue
- The ups and downs of website building and contracts
- Breaking up how clients pay the bills
- Avoiding on one off products
- Selling products as a payment plan
- What if something happens or they don’t pay?
- Hosting Sites? Advances and Disadvantages
- Creating the Onboarding process
- Expanding the team with confidence
- Upselling add ons with ease
- Dealing with push back
- Agency Mavericks
- Creating a Signature System
- Monthly check-ins
- The importance of communication and tracking hours/credits carefully
- Making sure you are comfortable with payment plans
It’s not easy to go from 8K to 34K in recurring revenue, but it is possible with the right team and mindset. Brandon Hirst knows this from experience because he made that leap in a single year. If you want to hear more about how he did it and get some tips on growing your own agency, be sure to tune into The Agency Hour podcast. You can also book a call with us to see how we can help you grow your business.
Discover How Agency Mavericks Could Grow Your Digital Agency
At Agency Mavericks, we have the courses, community, and coaching to help your agency grow. Our team can identify the gaps in your agency to help you bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be. Whether you’re looking for support with growing a remote team, packaging your offer, enhancing your sales process, or scaling your agency to 7 or 8-figures, Agency Mavericks is here to support you every step of the way! Book your no-obligation clarity call today!