Ed Dale is undoubtedly Australia’s most well-known online marketer and founder of the 30 day challenge where he has taught over 300,000 people how to make their first dollar online since 2005. He is also one of my mentors and the reason that WP Elevation exists in the first place. I am very proud to bring Ed and his knowledge and passion to our listeners. This is more than a podcast; this is in Ed Dale Masterclass.
Tell us under the video the percentage of traffic you or your clients' websites are getting from mobile devices and you could win a single license of WP Touch Pro valued at $49.
Some of the highlights of this episode include:
• block time to create content
• traffic keeps me awake
• what is the job to be done on that device?
• every interaction is marketing
• it’s about delivery not experience
• don’t be your client’s bitch
Elevation Round Answers
Here are the answers to the questions in our Elevation round. Watch the interview to get the full scoop.
1. You must spend time each day marketing
3. Never do it
4. Provide solutions (and remember nobody reads them)
6. Never have them do anything
7. Do a fabulous job and follow up systematically
Ed Dale suggested I interview Ari Meisel from getleverage.com. Ari, keep your eyes on your inbox.
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and tell us the percentage of traffic you or your clients sites are getting from mobile.