Ben Stickland made lots of money as a kid selling tulips on the side of the road. Then he spent two years making very little money as a web developer. Now he makes lots of money again selling complex custom websites to large organisations and marketing software to small business. Ben is here to help us elevate…
You get to choose your prize of either Market Samurai, Scarcity Samurai or Vidsy! Just tell us the #1 thing you could do better to keep your clients happy.
Congratulations Grant Kantsios! Ben Stickland has chosen you as the lucky winner of the competition! Thanks for your contribution and keep elevating!
Some of the highlights of this episode include:
• The one page document that lets Ben sleep easy at night
• The easiest conversation about pricing with your clients
• How to get content early
Elevation Round Answers
Here are the answers to the questions in our Elevation round. Watch the interview to get the full scoop.
1. Charge what you’re worth
2. Do good work
3. Claim something no else can claim
4. Use templates and make them beautiful
6. Regular meetings and financial incentive to produce content early
7. Tell them you’re young and having a go and ask them for referrals
8. Have a specialty
Ben suggested I interview Eugene Ware from Noble Samurai. Eugene, keep your eyes on your inbox.
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and just tell us the #1 thing you could do better to keep your clients happy.